Wednesday, June 27, 2012

back for more

Sjoh, it's been a 2 week break.

If you think I've been neglecting this, you should see how i've neglecting my boards.  My wetsuits also going to have stiff feeling like its grumpy for being left out when I next put it on. 

Well, back from a little sojourn in the desert.  We walked the Fish River Canyon, which is second only to the Grand Canyon in scale, I'm told.  It's pretty impressive and I will put up some pics here in due course, so you can relax. 

In the meantime, I've got a few writing projects on the boil, so that's keeping me busy.  So here's a little pic to spice up your chilly wednesday if you're in the Cape.  If you're some where warmer - then go get some of this on your retinas for real.  If you're anywhere colder - go skiing.

Liquid Vision by Freddy Cerdeira

No comments:

Post a Comment