Monday, May 28, 2012

SA Champs Gallery

Shane Thorne
Some pics from the 1st 3 days of the SA Champs.  I didn't get the camera out on the last day, so these are all from Long Beach.  If you want to read my take on proceedings, it's over at Zigzag

Stuart Barnes in near flight
That onshore for the opening days
Bromdog: determined strides
Tanika Hoffman, Heidi Palmboom and Heather Klug before their round 1 heat.  I like this shot.  The background is awfully overexposed but it works.  I like the colours against the near white background and Heather's determined stride versus the others relaxed conversation. 
Klee Strachan.  Klee fell to an ankle injury.  he was looking good until then.
Klee again.  I was trying to line up a surfer and the cliffs in the background.  this was as well as I managed.
A free surfer doing the pebbles shuffle
Sean Holmes, because Sean Holmes is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment