Friday, October 12, 2012

I think I'll skip

An endless left on this perfect friday.  I think I'll pass on this one.  why?  you may ask.  well, it's fairly well documented how challenging this wave is.  And you really need to have your A-game on to be able to squeeze the juice out of this desert nugget.  Lest it squeezes the human juice out of your frail tissues.

 
I compare it to a recent article I read: 3 women/waves to fall in love with.  The beachie was the party girl, the girl next door - up for fun.  The slab was the cool bitch - try me if you dare.  The pointbreak was the supermodel - you better know how to impress me because I see jokers like you all the time.  When I'm at the bar and the girl with mile long legs and angelic features walks in, I'm not going to waste my time there.  Some other guy can do all the hard work there.  I know my limitations.  I'll just survey the scene with cool beverage in hand.

Or maybe I should just man the fuck up and dare to live the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment