Wednesday, November 14, 2012

a whinge

Because I just need to get it off my shrunken chest

So, I these days, I often have conversations that go like this:

Other person: So what do you do?

Me: Well, I mostly write bullshit for surf magazines.

OP: Wow! So, you obviously surf?

Me: Actually I used to.  These days I just seem to drive around and sulk.

So yesterday was one such day.  I had a lot to do, so opted for the dawnie.  I was on the road before the sun tipped the horizon.  I had a busy day ahead, so I wanted to get a surf in and set myself up for a day at the desk.

And my gear box sounds like a trapped leopard with a cold, so I wasn't going to go far.  But that's another whinge, which if you get close enough to me, I'll drench you with that particular whinge.  So,  a quick tour of the nearby spots.

Too small for Off the Wall

Too shallow for Sollies

Too scared/sensible to surf 2nd reef Queens alone.

Too fucken over it bother with whatever Glen my have had.

To my desk to sulk.

"Get over it, asshole"

No comments:

Post a Comment