Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Re-enter the Neckbeard

Last year, I made promises of neckbearding my way through Movember.  Then, I had important meetings and stuff and I caved.

I'm sorry.

I broke my promise.  To you.

To Dane.

And to my chin and throat.

Dane: can't even bare to look at me right now.
This year, I will be stronger.  I took my first shave of the month last night, and results are already hideous.  Then I immediately started remembering all the important engagments I have coming up.  Oh, balls.

Fuck it.  It's all for a good cause.  I also watched a talk by the founding father last night. check it:



So with the spirit bristling through my neck and under-chin, I'm going to be firm this year.  I'll keep you up to date here, and on my mo space:

http://mobro.co/neckbeard

In the meantime, here's a sneak peak.


Happy mo-ing to all movember participants.  I'll be seeing you all looking dapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment