Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the cheeky mid-weeky

It's late because I spent most of the day not at my desk and doing what I should be doing.

We picked up blanks, chatted to DVG, plowed some Compass Bakery and then hit The Dune (singular, please).   It wasn't like this. 

Dune: dark, moody, brutal.  An inaccurate protayal of 16.11.2011
Today was sunny, relaxed, playful, instead.

I got one decent cover-up and some serious ball-chafe on the way the back.  I also proved that it is possible to surf dunes without booties.  You just lie on your board the whole session and stick your feet in the air like a periscope.  It's good for your abs, too.  By the way, has anyone checked my booties?  There were lank seals cruising just off us as well.  Makes you a bit jittery, but rather the tenant, than the landlord.  Then on the scrotum chafing trek back we spied a whale just offshore.  We couldn't have been more than 100m from it on the beach.  Not a bad Wednesday - ridden or otherwise.

And thanks Foxy again for the shot- that's two beers I owe you at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment