Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Tube

Like that first set wave reeling down the point: get scratching for the shoulder, pal.  here it comes.

I'm not naming this spot, but if you hang in Cape Town, you probably know where it is. And probably have the same love/hate relationship that I do with this wave.  From me, it's all love.  All I want is to be held in her spinning embrace before being gently released onto her delicately curved shoulder.  All she wants to do is break my boards, break my bones, and break my resolve.  She want's to bitch slap me through the face with multiple sets.  She wants to cast me of her luscious lip and shove me into the sand.  She wants send me whimpering to the beach so she can watch me walk away in shame.  But I won't.  I will love her without ever being loved back.  Such is her beauty.
Jarrad Howse - feeling the love
Pic from AVG.  He loves the place to and does some great work down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment